- How to configure IP address for wireless adapter
The steps are followings:
- Find and locate My Network Places, right click it, then select Properties and click it.
- Select Wireless Network Connection, right click it, then select Properties and click it.
- Select Internet Protocol(TCP/IP), double click it or click Properties.
- If there is an available DHCP server in the wireless network, select the Obtain an IP address automatically and obtain DNS server address automatically to get an IP and DNS address from the DHCP server
Otherwise, select Use the following IP address and user the following DNS server addresses to configure them manually and click the OK button to save settings.
All specifications are subject to change without prior notice.