- How to connect to my wireless network with Tenda software
The steps are followings:
- Find and locate Tenda software in your desktop of your computer, double click to run it.
- You will see Tenda software user interface like this.
- There are two mode Station Mode and AP mode, please select Station Mode, then click Site Survey. SSID list will appear in the left.
- Select the SSID of wireless network you want to connect, you will see Detail Information of wireless network on the right page.
- Double click on SSID, you should select Authentication Type, Encryption Type and input password, all security information should be same with your wireless network. Then click OK. Then you will connect to wireless network.
6. You can check your wireless connection in Status after you connect to wireless network.
All specifications are subject to change without prior notice.