- How to setup driver for wireless USB adapter with setup.exe
Note: this FAQ use W311U as example, but the installation process are also suitable for other wireless USB adapter.
The steps are followings:
- Download the driver from our website.
- Find and locate setup.exe, then double click to run it.
3. Click Enter to run the Setup Wizard.
4. Click Next to run the Setup Wizard.
5. You can click Change… to select a folder for installing the Tenda utility, then click Next
6. Then the wizard will install the driver and Utility into your computer automatically.
7. Then click Finish button to complete the installation.
After you have installed driver for wireless USB adapter, you can find Tenda software in your desktop of your computer or in the bottom of desktop.
All specifications are subject to change without prior notice.