A: Sometimes we may need to upgrade A3 to another firmware version if the current firmware version can no longer satisfy your requirement. For example, the new firmware will be of great value to fix some bugs and to achieve better service.
1. Upgrade with Ethernet cable, do not upgrade wirelessly, it may cause failure and damage the router.
2. Do not Power off the router when upgrading
3. Do not upgrade remotely, please just directly connect your PC and router and perform the upgrade.
The Topology is as below: Steps are as below:
1. First we should login to the homepage of A3. So please connect your computer to the A3 directly with an Ethernet cable, then set an IP address (e.g. 192.168.0.10) for your computer, then login to the home page of A3 through type http://192.168.0.254 in the address bar.
2. After login successfully, the following page will appear. Please click on Advanced Settings. 3. In the homepage of A3, please click System Toolsà Upgrade, and then click Browse to locate and select the firmware version that you want to upgrade to, and then click Upgrade to upgrade the firmware for A3. A3 will reboot after finishing upgrading.